The minutes I met Judith and Luka, it was clear that we really need something special. Bright ginger hairs and captivating beauty of bride’s Catalonian face and Italian features of the groom gave us an ideas to create something modern and fashionable but with some classic details.
When I saw villa for the photoshoot, the first ideas that came into our mind were very classical and traditional for Spain.
Additionally, fine art photography supports this traditional vision as its associating with soft, romance, plane and light colours. But we always love to create something new, especially for destination wedding which normally are very classical. So, I decided to choose these stunning doors like a backdrop for the ceremony, but don’t add any additional constructions like arches or chuppah as we didn’t want to fracture existing geometry and pattern of these doors. Everything we need here is flowers. But which ones?
So, I returned to the couple and Spain itself, and more ideas reveals – it’s spring time, time of bright and vivid colours, like yellow mimosa and clear and limpid sky, fashion colours that many designers love. These colours are not common for weddings, especially yellow and sky blue together, so why not to show how beautiful they are. Also, yellow is very traditional color for a Spain as well as blue color that surrounds it, warm sea with beautiful beaches. Judith is a model in and Luka is a typical stylish Italian good-looking man, no matter what he is wearing at the moment. So its all formed – modern design, vivid colours, fashionable bride and groom and historic Spain villa.
- Concept, Event & Floral Design Dina Yakushina Design @dinayakushinadesign
- Concept & Photography Muravnik Photography
- Hair & Makeup Kateryna Usenko
- Venue Gran Villa Rosa
- Ceremony Wedding Dress Jesus Peiro
- Groom’s suit Costume Code
- Lace White Dress L´Arca
- Jewelry The Diamond Palace
- Shoes Serena Whitehaven
- Colorful Jumpsuits & Colorful Dresses Wedding Land
- Stationery & Calligraphy Kartamysheva Calligraphy
- Tableware Cañigueral Mesas Con Esencia
- Jewellery Stain Glass Box Glasstoneberry
- Bride & Groom:
- Judit Civit Rouge & Luca Giordano
- SofiaBohutska @suhoeяkrasnoe, Alexandra Berezutskaya @sashaяberezutskaya
- Planning Oh my love weddings
- Floral & Design Assistants:
- — Ksenia Agaeva @kseniaagaeva
- — Anastasia Rogozina @rogozinaяa
- — Frédéric Martin LІ Atelier de las Flores @latelierdelasflores
- Photographers participants:
- — Anastasia Kuzmina @kuzminaяframe
- — Elena Matiash @elenamatiash
- — Anne Ling @annelingphotography
- — Olya Mosunova @olyaяmosunova
- — Julia Guch @juliaЃguch
Recently on Instagram
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.
email@example.com | Europe & Worldwide | © Dina Yakushina 2019
Dina Yakushina is a destination wedding stylist, designer, decorator and florist. Her company DY design executes stunning destination weddings across the globe – Italy, France, Monaco, Austria, Greece, Montenegro, Spain, Australia, Russia. She creates the whole concept of the event, connecting together all elements, works as wedding stylist, wedding designer, wedding decorator and wedding florist. She creates all what have to be in a wedding – wedding ceremony, wedding dinner or reception, photo zone, morning of the bride. Her weddings became an inspiration for many other professionals around the world. Wedding villa, wedding castle, wedding chateau, wedding hotel anywhere in Europe and around the Globe can be your destination venue and be the best wedding ever.